Gelato Messina

Okay you might think I'm crazy going all the way to Darlinghurst for gelato but can you blame me when you're dealing with an award winning store
Look below and you'll see why
 Revolving cake stand!
 MENU
 Bombe Alaska and Dr Evil's Magic Mushroom
GELATO
 MORE GELATO
 EVEN MORE GELATO
 My Gelato Cake- Black Forest serves 14-16... (and no I didn't finish it all by myself)

So if this didnt convince you to go to visit Gelato Messina then I don't know what will!
Gelato Messina Darlinghurst on Urbanspoon


1 comments :

  1. AH LOOKS SOOO YUMMY!!! :) also bitter you still have to tell me what you want for your birthdayyyy :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley