Grill'd Review

Not a fan of fast food burgers but if its Grill'd Burgers then put simply, I'm a fan.

After going to Chatswood numerous times and seeing the rush of people heading in I decided to having another retail therapy session at Chatswood on the long weekend and the choice for lunch was Grill'd. After pondering at the menu intensely I bought the following...

 'Ba Ba' Burger (Lamb)- they're a bit pricey for a burger but they're filling and ridiculously yummy

 HOT CHIPS seasoned with rosemary and salt, a bit too salty for my liking so next time it's a no salt for me oh and when you buy this you must buying the dipping sauce
 a coin for good luck (:
 bad weather )":
A treat after a day of shopping, taro, passionfruit and blueberry frozen yoghurt at Yogurberry. Sadly, I'm still awaiting their arrival at Eastwood
Grill'd Healthy Burgers on Urbanspoon
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley