Becasse Bakery Review

I would consider myself a frequent diner at Westfield Sydney's Level 5 Foodcourt. Some of the restaurants here churn out decadent food for reasonable prices and yes they are often a sight to behold (hence the food is fashion themed promotion). I originally wanted to get a Mont Blanc Gateaux but they didn't have them so I had to suffice with a coffee eclair and they had a Croque Madame which is pretty much a French cheese toastie but a Madame has an egg on top and a Monsieur is layered with cheese.

I not sure about the prices this time because I pay much attention to it but definitely worth trying out some of the pastries from Becasse Bakery and most of the lunch options are around $10

Croque Madam $7.95 
Coffee Eclair $5.95

Bécasse Bakery on Urbanspoon


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley