Grill'd Meatwave Week 1

Last week was the free burger offer and this week any of their burgers will be $10 and with that they'll throw in a free Stone & Wood Beer; to see if you're state can claim this offer check http://meatwave.grilld.com.au
Left: Summer Sunset RRP $12.50
Grilled grass fed lean beef, avocado, crispy trim bacon, golden pineapple, salad, relish & herbed mayo.

Absolutely delicious, personally I prefer my burgers on a sour dough bun- I just do but you can opt for the traditional bun with the sesame seeds on top. If you're the type that is particularly awkward when eating burgers which should apply to just about everyone (not counting those stingy-not-even-classified burgers from the likes of McDonalds and co) then feel free to ask them to cut the burger in half, it doesn't detract from the taste in fact I think it lets you enjoy more as you're no longer concerned with how to fit the whole burger in your mouth or how to deconstruct it without seeming like a kid playing with their food. AND if you're too shy to ask (because I know that there are people like that out there just don't know if you read my blog) then Grill'd has made a lovely addition to their table utensils, knives are on the table now alongside the napkins so you can DIY, I'm guessing that that is their purpose otherwise you and I should be concerned as to why such sharp knives are readily available.

Hoping to go through a run of fashion posts soon, till then~

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley