Contact me

I like to think that my thoughts are helpful so if you're in need of advice or just want to say hi then just send me an email to the address below and I will endeavour to get back to you ASAP. Don't forget that your questions can be on any topic really, whether that be in regards to restaurant or cafe recommendation, styling or outfit tips/ideas or just life in general.

For those that would like to work with me, feel free to send me an email. I am always open and welcome the possibility to collaborate to reach mutually beneficial exposure and results.

Email: thegourmetcouture@outlook.com

X

Shirley Song


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley