National Burger Day celebrations at Chur Burger

For those free on Wednesday next week, make the trip to Surry Hills because the famed Chur Burgers is celebrating National Burger Day!!!! Pick up your free burger, salad, AND chips from 11 a.m. till 4p.m. by simply using your social media accounts as leverage- share it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using #ZOOSHfoods #NationalBurgerDay .

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook to receive prompt reminders about events happening around Sydney, including those Dimmi 50% off flash sales. Also, if you haven't heard of Chur Burgers (I shudder to think of that possibility) then read my post here and next Thursday will be my 3 third time going to Chur, I guess it really is true in that third time's the charm.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley