Call me Plum Crazy






Lipstick: Tom Ford Bruised Plum no. 27
Nail Polish: Mecca Cosmetica
Bag: See by Chloe Small Cherry Crossbody bag 
Turtleneck: From mother's closet
Pants: Cameo the label Poison Tree pants
Hat: Lack of Colour Midnight Muse
Shoes: Bought off Ebay, I liked them because they have a black heel whereas the rest of the shoe is white

Perhaps this post should have been aptly called something along the lines of 'Crazy hat lady' but I presumed that that much was obvious. Besides I figured that there was too much plum particularly in the above photo for me not to call myself a plum crazed lady. Surprisingly, I've never been much of a plum person until recently when I came across Tom Ford's bruised plum lip. If you're not a lipstick person then paying AUD$65 for a lipstick is beyond unreasonable, in fact you should be screaming in rage. I would do the same were in it not for the fact that I am utterly in love with this colour, it is a shame that unfortunately even DLSRs cannot capture exquisite lip colours. 

P.S If you're looking to buy this, I got mine off Ebay because it is currently practically sold out everywhere since it was named one of the top lipsticks of 2013. That said, I did a tester at David Jones so I definitely suggest trying the colour out in person before committing to buy it. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley