Excuse to Wear Spring Whites






If you're one to search for #ootd the other variations on Instagram (guilty as charged) then you're probably aware of how popular black, grey and whites are at the moment. This is one band wagon that I'm happily joining; black and white are my staples and I cannot wait for the day when I get to design my dream closet. When that moment comes I shall unashamedly debut the extent of all my whites and blacks. I feel as though we're always looking for an excuse to wear white be it Winter whites or Spring Whites, white is always appropriate. I particularly love the optical effect when paired with a grey garment, I actually wore this outfit with a grey coat that I recently bought so more photos of that to come.

If you're thinking of going all white, which you should, find a good pair of pants and also underwear as well because visible panty lines are like the elephant in the closet that no one wants to acknowledge. Thankfully, there are women out there that can sympathise with this problem and finding the right underwear isn't really a problem, I got mine from David Jones and it is a great investment.. if you would call it that.

Anyhow it's Spring and what better to celebrate then by dressing for the occasion. Be daring, wear white and look awesome in doing so!

Outfit details:
Shirt: Vintage, stole from Mother's closet
Vest: Sorry, also vintage which I again stole from my mother's closet
Pants: T by Alexander Wang
Shoes: Gold Stuart Weitzman heels

Photos taken at QVB Sydney

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley