About Me

Hi my name is Shirley Song, I also go by the name Bitter- my blogging name so you can call me either of the two. If you're curious as to why I'm called Bitter, I guess it's because I'm quite cynical, realistic and also because I share a blog with one of my best friends so we decided to call ourselves Bitter and Sweet respectively making the two of us bittersweet (pretty lame right). I'm a uni student studying Commerce and Law at USYD, with a penchant for fashion particular high-end bags and Ralph Lauren (I have yet to meet anyone with more Ralph Lauren than me). I, like pretty much everyone else my age, procrastinate an awful lot whether that be looking at places to eat, clothes or bags that I can't quite call my own or watching Asian dramas like a hopeless romantic. As you can tell from my blog title, I unashamedly love food, the more exotic the better! I must profess that I am by no means a food critic, just a individual that likes to eat and say something here and there.

So thank you for taking the time to come and visit my blog, feel free to leave a comment, feedback and or questions as I would love to hear from my readers.


Photos taken using Canon EOS 600D 15-55mm or my iPhone 5S when I'm too lazy to bring my dslr
NB Aspiring to improve my photography skills, I am by no means an expert but I do appreciate the quality and the stylist touches that you get from using DSLRs

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Updates

Meet The Author

Welcome to my blog and enjoy exploring my posts about food and fashion. And if you really must know more about me then you'll find an 'About me' tab at the top or if you're too lazy to do that then just click here


Lots of love

X

Shirley